Your privacy and consent is important to Hader Clinic Queensland. Our respect for our customers’ right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively and securely.
When you contact the Hader Clinic Queensland you agree, and understand, that:
- I understand that the Hader Clinic Queensland may hold personal information about you, and may use that information to provide services to you and communicate with your nominated third party.
- I consent to Hader Clinic Queensland contacting my nominated third party to disclose my personal information and issues related to: treatment options for both my substance dependence and mental health concerns; information relating to my health and medical conditions, and my current personal circumstances (the Treatment). I understand this contact may be made via phone, e-mail or both.
- I understand that I do not have to consent to Hader Clinic Queensland contacting my nominated third party in relation to the Treatment, and that I can decline to nominate a third party. If I refuse to nominate a third party, the Hader Clinic Queensland can only contact me to discuss the Treatment, and the Hader Clinic Queensland may be prevented from disclosing personal information about me to third parties (including my family or carer).
- I consider that I have the capacity to understand and communicate this consent to the Hader Clinic Queensland.
- If I no longer want the Hader Clinic Queensland to disclose personal information about me to my nominated third party, I will advise the Hader Clinic Queensland that my consent is withdrawn, in writing.
In order to better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. And also, to make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website.
The information that we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are, name, address, e-mail address, contact number or other information.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information; however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
Security of your information
We take the security of your information very seriously, and employ industry standard security measures to protect your information. We regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and only authorized personnel have access to our information systems. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards.
Please note that emails you send to us through our website are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. In the event that there is a security breach of any of our users’ personal information, we will immediately notify users of such and will work quickly to cure the breach.
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an enquiry only to complete that enquiry. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that enquiry.
We do not share this information with outside parties except when we believe, in good faith, that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet an applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable government request. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law, or as needed to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose than to contact you and are not shared with outside parties.
If you provide your personal information to us, whether via our Site, through any of our promotions, or otherwise, the information you provide may be used by us to create and deliver to you direct mail, emails, sms, surveys or other communications containing services and event information or promotions. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such email you receive from us and following the instructions provided therein.
Changes to this policy
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this privacy statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the bottom of this statement.
Your consent to this policy
By using our website, you consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Hader Clinic Queensland’s website. We reserve the right to amend, modify or otherwise update this Policy at any time, so visitors are encouraged to review this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Hader Clinic Queensland’s website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean your acceptance of those changes.
If you wish to be removed from our database, please let us know by sending an email notification to email@example.com and advise us that you would like to unsubscribe. You may also write to the following address:
The Hader Clinic Queensland
Level 9 / 87 Wickham Terrace
Brisbane QLD 4000
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please do not be hesitated to contact us through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites
Hader Clinic Queensland is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our website. These links are purely for informational purposes only. Please note that when you click on these linked sites you are clicking onto another website, and that linked website may collect personally identifiable information about you. We do not control the collection or use of such information, and the practices of third party websites are not covered by this policy.
Last updated October 1, 2023